SPROUTS IS COMING TO FAYETTEVILLE!

IMG_8700.jpg

Yup that’s me, currently stalking the grand opening of Sprouts in Fayetteville! I’m so excited that we’ll have a Sprouts location here in Fayetteville!

What is Sprouts?

Sprouts is a healthy grocery store that offers amazing fresh, natural, and organic foods at great prices. With 90% of it products being natural or organic it’s a one-stop shop for healthy food and a healthy foodie’s dream. The other 10% is geared towards customers like me who are starting their healthy eating journey.

Sprouts-Produce_2.jpg

 

What I'm looking forward to

The store is set to open on Wednesday January 10th at 7AM. On opening day savings include:

  • The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase. 
  • Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.  
  • Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
  •  Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase

If you're not able to come in on opening day Sprouts opening weekend will be full of amazing discounts and savings as well!

  • Saturday, Jan. 13 - The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
  • Sunday, Jan. 14 - Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
Sprouts-Deli-Clerk.jpg

If you've ever visited a Sprouts Farmers Market you know from experience how helpful and knowledgeable the staff is. I am still learning about making healthy foods. I will be taking full advantage of their made-to-order sandwiches and salad bar! 

Sprouts also features its own product line!

Sprouts also features its own product line!

Locations near you

My mom was so happy to hear I’d be able to shop there more often. She frequents their location in Houston. Sprouts is now operating in 15 states and will be expanding to Maryland, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Washington in 2018! What to find a location near you? Click HERE.

 

What to learn more about Sprouts? Click HERE

Stay tuned I'll be sharing more details about the grand opening and Sprouts soon!

xoxo,
MARZ